Harpa Concert and Conference Centre is run as a public organization and is owned by the state (54%) and the City of Reykjavík (46%). The company name is Harpa Concert and Conference Centre ohf., ID number 660805-1250.
- Guðfinna S. Bjarnadóttir, Chairman
- Ásta Möller, Board member
- Kjartan Örn Ólafsson, Board member
- Svanhildur Konráðsdóttir, Board member
- Vilhjálmur Egilsson, Board member
- Ásmundur Jónsson, formaður ráðsins (BÍL)
- Arna Kristín Einarsdóttir, (SÍ)
- Björn Th. Árnason (FÍH)
- Gunnar Guðbjörnsson (FÍT)
- Kristín Mjöll Jakobsdóttir (FÍT)
- Jakob Frímann Magnússon (FTT)
- Kjartan Ólafsson (TÍ)
- Stefán Baldursson (Íslenska óperan)
The following policy shall apply to the operation and activities of the Harpa Concert and Conference Centre, owned by the Icelandic state (54%) and the City of Reykjavík (46%).
Read entire Owners’ Policy.