Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre is run as a public organization and is owned by the state (54%) and the City of Reykjavík (46%). The company name is Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre ohf., ID number 660805-1250.
- Guðfinna S. Bjarnadóttir, Chairman
- Ásta Möller, Board member
- Kjartan Örn Ólafsson, Board member
- Svanhildur Konráðsdóttir, Board member
- Vilhjálmur Egilsson, Board member
- Ásmundur Jónsson, Chairman – Federation of Icelandic Artists
- Arna Kristín Einarsdóttir The Icelandic Symphony Orchestra
- Steinunn Birna Ragnarsdóttir The Icelandic Opera
- Björn Th. Árnason Associations of Icelandic Musicians
- Kjartan Ólafsson Association of Icelandic Composers
- Jakob Frímann Magnússon The Icelandic Society of Authors & Composers
- Hlín Pétursdóttir Association of Icelandic Graphic Designers
The following policy shall apply to the operation and activities of the Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre, owned by the Icelandic state (54%) and the City of Reykjavík (46%).
Read entire Owners’ Policy.